This is an article regarding an in-game guild. It may not conform to thetone or format of a standard Wiki article.
Team Goals and Specialities
Thunderpunch follows L.T Surge and focus on training electric type pokemon as they are the oncoming storm, but beacause there aren't many. Other pokemon are allowed to be used such as :- Steel, Normal, Flying and Fighting as these pose no real threat to our orginisation.
Our goals are to overthrow Kanto and claim it as our own, using only electric pokemon (So we are essentially the third team to Magma and Aqua in a way) we will pave the way for a new age, The Rise Of The Punch we are happy to challenge anyone who comes between us and our goals. Esepcially ground type marauders.
New members receive a free electric pokemon upon entry, to really boost our forces a sort of starter pokemon, those pokemon are :-
Pikachu (Holding thunderstone)
Magnemite - Magneton
All members must carry their electric pokemon at all times ...
Thunderpunch Mighty Thunderpunch Strong Thunderpunch ROCK
Founder/Current Leader :- RetroD
Officers :- MrGrumps, WoodenFarts, HarmNorder, blodgett, crazychipmunk and Ultimatechris
Members :- 50+ and Growing
Current Base of Operations/Recruitment Center
Vermilion City Pc, 2nd floor Channel 2 (Possible movement to power plant as new home, for obvious reasons)
Recruitment is easy, talk to one of the [Pnch] Members dotted around kanto and you too could become part of the uprising
Good luck new recruits
Mareep - Flaafy - Ampharos
Voltorb - Electrode
Pikachu - Raichu
Eevee - Jolteon
Scyther - Scizor
Pineco - Forettress
Aron - Lairon - Aggron
Spearow - Fearow
Sentret - Furret
Dratini - Dragonair - (No dragonites)
Horsea - Seadra - Kingdra
Machop - machoke - machamp
Mankey - Primeape
Poliwag - Poliwhirl - Poliwrath/Politoed
Rules of the Team
these are some simple rules to follow whilst on the team.
1) Always have your starter electric or an electric pokemon on you at all times, we are an electric team, try showing kanto we mean business
2) No bullying or harrassing other members or anyone for that matter i wont have it.
3) No begging for trades or items, if said person doesnt want to trade thats it, they have said no once dont annoy them further more by following them around.
4) Have fun, im not here to ruin anyones fun, just to rule kanto with a Thunderfist
5) NO GROUND TYPES :C i cant stress that point enough, they have the advantage over us so i dont want anyone to have any at all.
Team members can gain information, Trade and battle other members at will. (Infomation meaning how to do certain parts of the game.)
Big electrical battle storm:- winners (MrGrumps, Blodgett and Crazychipmunk)
Big Thunderrun Race spectacular :- Coming Soon
Big electrical Battle Storm Round 2 :- Coming soon