Welcome to the PokeMMO Wiki
This wiki serves as a database for all things
related to the project.
We currently have 159 articles... and we're writing more all the time!
New to Wikis and want to contribute? Take a look at our (in-progress) How to write an Article guide!
- The PokeMMO Forums
- The official PokeMMO Twitter Feed
- The New Player Guide
- The page for the User Interface
If you're here to add to the Wiki, these articles need your help!
Latest Changelog: 25/6/13
- Initial PvP Matchmaking is now available on the upper levels of every Pokécenter.
- The Daycares in Route 5 and Four Island are now open for business.
- Initial Day/Night spawn implementations.
- The sound engine has been reworked.
- A Mystery Box has been added to the Celadon Prize Corner as a reward for gamblers.
- Players may now use the in-game Support Request system to directly report things to Game Masters, report issues, and request support for various issues.
- The default theme has been updated.
- PC Box refinement.
- Party frame refinement.
- Summary refinement.
- PokeDex refinement
- Updated the Trade Window GUI to be more explicit as to what you are trading for.
- DS-style Overworld NPC Sprites are now available if a DS rom is loaded.
- Moves rework including Animations.
- Introduction Of A Public Test server and Development log.